Dynamic Traffic Assignment with Cube Avenue
How to use Cube Avenue to dynamically simulate traffic flow in a corridor or region
The Dynamic Traffic Assignment with Cube Avenue course is designed to teach users how to use Cube Avenue to dynamically simulate traffic flow in a corridor or region. Cube Avenue is a dynamic traffic assignment extension for Cube Voyager. It models traffic at greater levels of detail than macroscopic models, like Cube Voyager’s Highway program, and at lesser levels of detail than microscopic models, like Cube Dynasim.
Pre-Requisite: Attendees should have some working knowledge of Cube Base.
Attendees will learn:
- How to code input data representing transportation supply and demand
- How to modify existing Cub Voyager scripts to apply Cube Avenue
- How to simulate, calibrate and analyze time varying traffic flows
- Simulation visualization techniques (including network animations)
- Scripting techniques for optimizing performance of large models
- How to analyze packet logs generated in Cube Avenue